WORK STUDY PROGRAMME
This is to inform Students interested in applying for work study programme for the August-December, 2022 semester to submit their application on or before 22nd July, 2022 by 5 pm. The vacancies are open to undergraduate/ diploma/ certificate students with demonstrated financial need.
The conditions for qualification for work study programme are as follows:
- Must be a bonafide JOOUST Student currently in session
- Must complete an official application form available at the dean of student office and on the website
- Must attach copies of relevant testimonials from persons of authority/ integrity (death certificate,
- Must maintain average performance while in the programme
- Must maintain high level of discipline and decorum while on the programme
- Must have paid 50% of the tuition fees
Successful applicants shall be allowed to work a maximum of 3 hours per day @ a rate of KSH 110/= per hour.
Prof. Christopher O. Gor, (PhD-AgEcon)
DEAN OF STUDENTS
Cc: Vice-Chancellor} –to see copy on file
Deputy Vice-Chancellor (AA)}
Chief Finance Officer